MKE – Week 21: Positive Words
My week has been extraordinary!! One of the things I have been doing every week with my word for the Franklin Makeover is created an Index card with a block for M – S, then write the definition of the word and at the bottom write R2A2, Identify ~ Magnify ~ Multiply and Awareness is the beginning of change. Then on the back I write, ‘How can we use these as tools?’ 1. Fear, 2. Guilt, 3. Anger, 4. Hurt Feelings and 5. Unworthiness.
This week it hit me. How can I change these 5 ‘Negative‘ words into ‘Positive‘ words. So, I decided to goggle positive words and came across this video by Elena Daniela. It’s awesome! If you have an opportunity to watch, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Here is a list of positive words that I came up with for Fear, Hurt Feelings, Anger, Guilt and Unworthiness.
- Fear – Fabulous Emotions Accelerate Results
- Hurt Feelings – Healthy Unified Reap Triumph Faithfully Embrace Empathy Live Independent Never-Failing Glad Selfishness
- Anger – Abundant Nourishment Generosity Elevate Receiver
- Guilt – Gifted Unbiased Imagination Liberates Thriving
- Unworthiness – Unstoppable Namaste Warmth Observant Radiance Truthful Harmonic Illimitable Nurture Elegant Sacred Safe
The biggest thing that I have taken out of this is, to have FUN!! Enjoy it!! The more you look through the lens of, ‘I CAN’, ‘I WILL’ and see it in a positive light, the easier it is. There are better things on the side of these emotions.
One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. ‘DO IT NOW!’ ~ PictureQotes.com
I challenge each and everyone of YOU!! Step out in to the unknown. You won’t regret it.