MKE – Week 22: What’s Your Vibe?
This week, I have found myself interacting more with my beliefs on integrity and accountability. Both of these words tell you a lot about person. What kind of vibrations do you think people send out that are dishonest? Don’t speak the truth? Are not accountable?
While reading Haanel this week a few chapters really hit home and I’d like to share them with you.
13. *The way to health is founded on the law of vibration, which is the basis of all science, and this law is brought into operation by the end, the “world within.” It is a matter of individual effort and practice. Our world is within; if we are wise we shall not waste time and effort in trying to deal with effects as we find them in the “world without,” which is only an external, a reflection.*
14. *We shall always find the cause in the “world within”; by changing the cause, we change the effect.*
15. Every cell in your body is intelligent and will respond to your direction. The cells are creators and will create the exact pattern which you give them.
16. Therefore, when perfect images are placed before the subjective, the creative energies will build a perfect body.
17. Brain cells are constructed in the same way. The quality of the brain is governed by the state of mind, or mental attitude, so that if undesirable mental attitudes are conveyed to the subjective they will in turn be transferred to the body; we can therefore readily see that if we wish the body to manifest health, strength and vitality this must be the predominant thought.
18. We know then that every element of the human body is the result of a rate of vibration.
19. We know that mental action is a rate of vibration.
20. We know that a higher rate of vibration governs, modifies, controls, changes, or destroys a lower rate of vibration.
21. We know that the rate of vibration is governed by the character of brain cells, and finally,
22. We know how to create these brain cells; therefore,
23. *We know how to make any physical change in the body we desire, and having secured a working knowledge of the power of mind to this extent, we have come to know that there is practically no limitation which can be placed upon our ability to place ourselves in harmony with natural law, which is omnipotent.*
These chapters made me want to understand more about vibrations. I found a video by Jean-Paul Blommaert on Human Vibration Frequency Explained. (attached below)
After watching this video I ask you while looking at the graph below, “What’s Your Vibe?”
Most of us vibrate at less 250 on the Omega Consciousness Scale this is because throughout our lives, we accumulate hidden energy blockages and negative conditioning that holds us back from higher vibrations. The level we should aim for, however, is 500 and above. 500 is the vibration of love. When you vibrate at this level life becomes drastically different. Love, Joy, and abundance are suddenly within your grasp. Pain, stress, and struggle seem to melt away and you become a magnet for what you truly desire.
How to Raise Your Vibrations. Your heart is a Great Scale/Meter to help you raise your vibrations but most of the time we ignore it. 🙂 If you can make it a habit to focus on what makes you feel happy and good you can maintain this high vibration state. Some of the things that help raise vibrations are:
- Meditation *
- Listening to Music
- Dancing/Working Out *
- Watching Movie (Comedy)
I also came across Christie Marie Sheldon who is an intuitive healer and energetic coach. I watched a video she shared and it talked about people operating in two parts of themselves.
- Low energy of Fear, Shame, and Guilt or
- High energy of Joy, Success, and Positivity
Ask yourself, ‘What does my Spirit want me to be?’
Peace through your Journey!!